SCHEDULE A FREE DEMO
CALL: On 0800 555 669
The Golfa scooter is our biggest most rugged all terrain scooter. The large 15” wide tyres gives you the freedom to go tackle almost any golf course, even in wet weather with soft grounds. The powerful motor together with high gearing enable it to climb steep hills and kerbs. The golf bag bracket provides stable carry position with good ground clearance and it can easily do 36 holes per day on a single battery charge.
- Powerful motor together with high gearing enable it to climb steep hills and kerbs.
- High profile for good ground clearance.
- Long and wide wheel base together with heavy chassis gives incredible stability.
- Large outrigger type anti-tip wheels increase stability.
- Leg flarings on tiller column provide driver protection in wet weather.
- Solid front and rear bumpers for better scooter and driver protection.
- Can fit into the back of most station wagons simply by removing the seat.
- Dual wound electric motor allows you to conserve power when not required.
- Infinite speed control on both motor windings allows travel from walking pace to 18 kph.
- Independent coil springs an each wheel for greater driving comfort.
- Chassis can take up to 200 kgs weight.
- Golf bag bracket provides stable carry position with good ground clearance.
- Can travel up to 55 kms on a single battery charge depending on weight and terrain.
- Can easily do 36 holes per day on a single battery charge.
- Fitted with anti-theft alarm.