We pride ourselves on both the sales and after sales service we provide for our customers throughout the country. For scooters sold in the greater Auckland Area we prefer to deliver and personalise each scooter for the new owner. In this way we can ensure that the scooter is ergonomically set up for the most stable and comfortable driving position. Generally this requires a small amount of adjustment such as setting the rear vision mirrors, and the seat and steering tiller positions. Depending on the new owner and his local terrain we may also adjust the suspension to give optimum comfort. For those outside the greater Auckland area we offer the same service but with a small charge to cover fuel and vehicle costs in lieu of delivery charges from a freight company.
Your Biswift scooter has been manufactured to very high international specifications and, if treated with respect, will require very little servicing during its lifespan. You should always try and keep it clean, and maintain charged batteries.
It is ideal to spray it steel components with a water repellant such as WD40 or CRC to prevent corrosion.
In Auckland, Lifestyle Mobility Ltd will personally service your Biswift scooter should you have any problems with it. We carry a full range of spare parts for our Biswift scooters including batteries, tyres, controllers, motors, PC Boards etc.
Outside of Auckland we recommend that you advise us first and then take your scooter to your local auto electrician and have him contact us for any necessary spare parts. Where a fault occurs during the Warranty period we will instruct the repairer on its repair and then have him send the invoice to us. This can only happen if we are informed prior to the repair being done.
A 24-month Manufacturers Replacement Parts Warranty covers all of our new scooters. We have extended this warranty as follows:
- Failure of any part due to defective manufacturing that occurs in the first 12 months from purchase will be replaced free of charge, inclusive of labour. The faulty part is to be returned to us.
- Failure of any part due to defective manufacturing that occurs within 12-24 months from the date of purchase will be replaced free of charge, exclusive of labour. The faulty part is to be returned to Lifestyle Mobility prior to replacement.
- This warranty does not cover failure due to normal wear and tear nor for failure of the scooter being used outside of the scope defined in the Instruction Manual.
- Batteries are excluded from the above warranty. We will replace, free of charge, any battery that fails within 12 months of purchase, provided that it has not been allowed to run totally flat or has been overcharged. Any battery that fails within this period will be independently tested as to the reason for its failure. Should the independent tester conclude (in writing) that the battery has been run flat then the replacement warranty does not apply. His decision in this matter is final.
- Tyres are excluded from the above warranty due to their usage being out of our control.
- No other warranties are implied or given.
Short Term Hire
Lifestyle Mobility has a limited supply of scooters available for short term hire. Minimum hire period is 3 days and will be delivered and collected from your location in Auckland. Hire outside Auckland is by negotiation and would depend on location, length of hire plus any other factors.
Contact us to discuss this further.